Noche En Pañales, Pekados A La Brasa!!

Y Ke El Hombre No Separe Lo Ke El Vodka Con Jugo Clight O Mucho Gancia Ha Unido... ^^

Friday, May 27, 2005

Ralph Wiggum Quotes




R: Hi supernintendo Chalmers!

R: Would you be my mommy? You smell like dead bunnies...

R: Mrs Krabapple and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and i saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me...

R: That's my swingset, and that's my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go to the deep end. And this is were I met the leprechaun.
Bart: right, the leprechaun...
R: He told me to burn things...

R: Lisa, what's the answer to number seven?
Lisa: sorry Ralph. That would defeat the purpose of testing as means of students evaluation.
R: My cat's name is Mittens

R: my cat's breath smells like cat food

R: when i grow up i want to be a principal or a caterpillar

R: when i grow up i'm going to Bovine University

R: the doctor said i wouldn't have so many nose blees if i kept my finger outta there

R: and, when the doctor said i didn't have worms any more, that was the best day of my life!

R: slow down bart! my legs don't know how to be as long as yours!

R: even my boogers are spicy!

y el mejor, by far:

R: so...um...do you like... stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home