Noche En Pañales, Pekados A La Brasa!!

Y Ke El Hombre No Separe Lo Ke El Vodka Con Jugo Clight O Mucho Gancia Ha Unido... ^^

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Important

Dear Usuario Anonimo (A.K.A. La Negra Kathy),

This letter is to inform you that if you keep posting you're crappy thoughts in this blog, you will certainly be banned from it.
It is imperative that you stop expressing your love towards Panchos, Sobrios, Pechugas or whatever it is you feel atracted to, and understand that, fortunately, the rest of the world (me and my fans) do not find appealing that kind of life you seem to like so much.

As if it was not enough, you tried, unsuccessfully of course, to pass for "Yolanda" and talked my friends into having crazy little sex encounters with you. That is something that, for sure, I will not tollerate anymore. That, as a matter of fact, is called sexual harrasement, and if you continue with that sort of behaviour I will be forced to take legal action. Seriously, I am not kidding you filthy little pervert!

Althought this document officially denotes the end of my tollerance towards your posts, I will always keep in mind the time when "yoyoyoyo" was invented.

As you can see, I have taken some of my valuable time to write this letter to you, so I hope you will give my words serious consideration, which is the only thing I am asking for.

Under the circumstances, I feel it is only reasonable to expect an apology for the inconvenience you have brought into my life.

Have a nice life and goodbye bitch!

Sincerely,

Aneetah

4 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my dearest vaginal fungus:

    i'm afraid (to be read i'm a - fred) i have what doctors call fotolog-blog-msn space disease and at this point .. there's no turning back.

    they've tried everything on me .. but the more i web, the more i get hooked on all kinds of crappy blogs like yours.

    and in each one of 'em .. i let the world know my love for chicken and vodka. and also i let my other selfs unleashed to online-abuse of people like pol or marian ..

    so .. this post is to apologize, my condolences for my behaviour to all your friends ..

    i'm letting the world know .. i'm sick and there's no cure for it.

    ta tah!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger V said…

    ajaja that's hot
    daleeeeeee....esa carta fue para practicar para un parcial seguro..muy buen ingles, muy bueno, y MOIIII graciosa carta aneetahhhhhhhh
    a vos t deja posts con nombres falsos y hablando de panchos y a mi canciones de FEY e investigaciones......q negra de mierda.....pero bueno, es parte de ser asi.....negra
    y su carta es muy informal...no noto la formalidad de la tuya....NO LA PERDONESSSSSSSSS
    beso beso***

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger PrîNÇê§Ä Ðë |_ç TïnîÈßlå$ said…

    sake expressions de una pagina donde hay una carta formal, y moooi graciosa, para patear a tu novia...

    lo demas salio todo de mi cabecita!!
    no subestimes mi inteligencia por favor...
    jejejejje

    saludos

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger V said…

    al contrariooo como t voy a subestimar????? sos unicono del ingles para mi princesa de las tinieblas....(??)
    y quiero leer esa carta parapatear a tu novia despues mandamela please

    besote!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home